e-mail: alessandra.degliesposti @isof.cnr.it
Office telephone: +39 051 639 9790
Building: Isof 4 – Floor: 2
Office number: 437
Alessandra Degli Esposti (1957 – Arezzo, Italy) got her degree in Industrial Chemistry at the University of Bologna (1982, summa cum laude). After a period of study in London (1983) she got her position as a researcher of the Consiglio Nazionale delle Ricerche (CNR) in Bologna (1984) by the Institute of Molecular Spectroscopy. In 1988-1989 she was granted a research fellowship by NATO to collaborate with H.-J. Werner group in the Theoretische Chemie Department in Bielefeld (Germany).Since 2002 she is a researcher at the Institute for Organic Synthesis and Photoreactivity (ISOF).
She is the author of 56 ISI publications.
- ResearcherID = B-7873-2009
- Scopus Author ID: 7004280361
- Publications in Google Scholar
Nowadays, she is involved in educational projects, particularly as webmaster of:
1. “RM@Schools: Raw MatTERS Ambassador at Schools”, funded by the European Institute of Innovation and Technology ( EIT) a body of the European Union, under the Horizon 2020, the EU Framework Program for Research and innovation.
2. “Il linguaggio della Ricerca“, an Italian educational project meant to create a link among Research, Schools, and Society, which is running under the umbrella of MIUR.
website:http://www.bo.cnr.it/linguaggiodellaricerca3. “Il linguaggio della ricerca” Network Nazionale, the extension of the origina project to a national network. website: https://ldr-network.bo.cnr.it
and system administrator of the RM@Schools Virtual Centre (https://rmschools.isof.cnr.it/moodle/), a moodle e-learning platform which collects educational material of the RM@Schools European project.