The synthetic activity of PHEEL is focused mainly on:
- Synthesis and characterization of photo- and electro-active molecules.
- Synthesis and characterization of polymers with controlled structure and photoactive properties.
- Synthesis and characterization of photo- and electro-active supramolecular systems.
The laboratories for organic synthesis are equipped for the preparation and purification of small-to-medium-sized molecules as well as polymers.
For the characterization of the synthesized products, the following instruments are available:
- NMR 400 MHz multinuclear
- NMR 500 MHz multinuclear equipped with liquid state probe, HR-MAS probe and solid state MAS probe
- GC-MS and HPLC-MS
- Triple quadrupole HPLC-MS
- HPLC/GPC Chromatographs
- UV-Vis-NIR Spectrophotometers
- UV-Vis-NIR Spectrofluorimeters
- IR Spectrophotometer
- Dynamic Light Scattering