Since September 2013, Annalisa Aluigi is a permanent researcher at CNR-ISOF, in Bologna.
Her research activity concerns the characterization and processing of biopolymers extracted and purified from raw textile materials (e.g. wool, silk and cotton). In particular she deals with:
- proteins electrospinning for the preparation of nanofibres-based materials for air cleaning, water depuration, wound healing and tissue engineering;
- wool keratin based composite membranes for tissue engineering;
- wool keratin microparticles and nanoparticles for drug delivery.
- 07/2011 - 08/2013 permanent researcher at CNR-ISMAC -ISMAC (Institute for Macromolecular Studies) of Biella section;
- 09/2007 - 04/2011 fixed-term researcher at CNR-ISMAC -ISMAC (Institute for Macromolecular Studies) of Biella section;
- 2008 - 2011 contract professor of Textile Chemistry of the Textile Engineering Course at the Politecnico di Torino.
- 2005 - 2008 Ph.D in Material Science and Technology at the Politecnico di Torino,
Thesis title: Nanofibres non-wovens by electrospinning of keratin-based solutions,
Advisor: Prof. Franco Ferrero;
- 2001 - 2004 Research Fellowship at CNR-ISMAC of Biella section,
Research topics: Technofibres from natural polymer blends and New analytical methods for the quality assessments of natural fie fibres;
- 1994 - 2000 Laurea (Master Degree) in Chemistry at the University of Perugia,
Thesis title: Orientational dynamic of aromatic molecules,
Advisors: Prof. Assunta Morresi and prof. Paolo Foggi.